- Given the strong focus on the automotive industry, we concentrated on the quality of manufactured plastic parts.
- To obtain a long-term rising levels of quality was the first step in the implementation of quality management system.
- In June 1999, we succesfully implemented a quality management system in the company in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9002 issued in 1994, which was re-certified in 2002 under ISO 9001:2000.
- This system of quality management has been extended to 2007 certification according to ISO TS 16 949.
- The latest recertification of a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2009 and ISO / TS 16949 - took place April 4th, 2016 and is valid until 14th September 2018.